See the full response here:
Future actions will take place ONLINE until further notice
TAKE ACTION: What you can do about climate change during the COVID-19 Health Emergency
Actions to take while physically isolating at home:
● Stay informed.
● Talk to your family and friends about climate change, and what they can do about it.
● Advocate for divestment from fossil fuels.
● Volunteer and join Fridays For Future Toronto Organizers!
● Call, email, text or use social media to send a message to your city councilor, your MP, and/or your MPP about your concerns about climate change.
● Call your radio station’s phone-in shows to speak up about climate change.
● Write Letters To the Editor of your local newspaper to express your concerns about climate change.
● Reduce your personal carbon footprint using Global Footprint Network or Project Neutral.
● Make a personal carbon footprint commitment by taking a pledge with Climate Pledge Collective.
● Investigate whether your personal investments are free from fossil fuels.
● Engage with your bank to advocate for them to divest from fossil fuels.
● Make a donation to our organization!
For comprehensive resources including links and contacts see our full document here:
Resources about COVID-19 from health care professionals:
Toronto Public Health: https://www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/